Q: What is a Guild?
Guild is a group of players who decided to play together indefinitely. Guilds have a name, slogan and managed by the Guild Leader.
Guilds can level up, granting members privileges, such as gold and experience. In addition, you will receive daily rewards. The guild rewards can only be claimed by the Guild Leader and Officer, the rest of the members automatically receive rewards once claimed.
At each level, the limit of guild members will also increase. A guild can go up to level 4.
Q: How to join or create a Guild?
Tap on the Guilds icon on the right side of the screen.
You can search for some specific guild you would like to join or pick an available guild from the list. The list can be refreshed every 30 seconds. To be able to join the guild you need to meet the guild requirements: have a specific ingame level/rank or be approved by the Guild Leader.
Auto Approve means that anyone who applies and meets requirements will be added to Guild instantly.
Approval means that the Leader must approve each player who applies.
Tap on the Create Guild button and create your own Guild. Fill in Guild information (Name, Slogan) and set up Guild requirements (Approval Method, Player Level, Player Rank). At last, you need to spend 1000 Diamonds or 5000 Gold to create a Guild.
Q: What is Glory and how it works?
Glory is required for the Guild to level up. By joining a Guild, you will earn Glory at the end of each game. The more Guild members are playing, the more Glory it will earn and the faster it will level up.
Q: How to level up my Guild?
1. Level up guilds by accumulating Glory. The higher the level, the more privileges the whole guild can enjoy.
2. Guild privileges include additional gold and experience, the daily gold limit increased, and the guild member limit increased.
3. Players can gain Glory by playing games or through diamond top-up:
a. Glory gained after each game (Classic Squad, Clash Squad) will depend on your placing in the match;
b. Playing games with your guildmates will get you 4 glory, with a daily cap of 80;
c. For every 10 diamonds purchased, you will get 1 glory.
4. When a player leaves a guild, his glory will be reset.
5. The amount of glory that a guild can get in a day is capped, proportionate to the maximum number of members the guild can have. When the daily cap is reached, the guild will no longer receive any additional glory for the day.
Q: What is the Guild Store?
It's a tab in Redemption Store where you can redeem items with the Guild Tokens. Items will be unlocked once your guild reached a certain level.
Guild Store is updated with every new patch.
Q: What is Guild Tournament?
1. Guild tournament is time-limited only.
2. During the event period, guild members can participate in Classic or Clash Squad modes (including ranked games) to earn dog tags. Guild members can team up and get extra dog tags. All the dog tags will be added together as the Guild's dog tag and placed on the leader-board.
3. Once the guild reaches enough dog tags, personal and guild rewards can be unlocked. After the tournament period, guild leaders can use guild dog tags to claim guild rewards; players can use personal dog tags to exchange for personal rewards.
4. If the player leaves the guild during the event period, all his dog tags and the dog tags he collected for the guild will be removed.
Q: What to do if the Guild Leader is offline?
If the Guild Leader has been offline for longer than 30 days, to keep the Guild running, members who are in this guild for longer than 7 days may apply to become Acting Guild Leader. The position is effective upon application. If the Acting Guild Leader is offline for longer than 7 days, his/her position is automatically invalidated.
Q: Can my Guild suddenly disappear?
Only the Guild Leader has access to delete the Guild, there are no other features that could delete the Guild. Transfer of the guild ownership can only be done in-game.
Q: How to leave the Guild?
Go to the Member List and tap on the Exit button. Make sure you have been in the Guild for more than 24 hours. If you joined the Guild recently, you have to wait before you can leave.