India region only:
Update (November 2021):
We have re-enabled the subscription feature for Weekly Membership in India for eligible users who verified their cards to comply with the new regulation.
Subscriptions billed to cards from banks that do not yet support the new requirements or which have not been verified by users will not be able to automatically renew and may fail. Other forms of payments like Direct Carrier Billing will continue working.
Take Note: Google Play balance cannot be used to buy subscriptions. Find more information here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6080850?hl=en&ref_topic=3422657#zippy=%2Cindia
Q1: What is Subscription Center?
Subscription Center is the place where you can find vouchers or gun skin offers at high discounts every week by subscribing to the packages.
Q2: Where is the "Subscription Center"?
You can find it under the Top Up page (press on the diamond icon on top of the screen).
Q3: How to pay for subscription packages?
After the first payment, you will be automatically charged every billing period.
Q4: How often will I pay after subscribing?
All packages are weekly subscription packages, which means you will be charged every week.
Q5: When is the next date I get charged automatically?
For a weekly subscription, you will be charged after 7 days.
Q6: How do I get the rewards from the subscription package?
1. For the subscription package, tap the "Claim" button in the subscription center once you are automatically charged every week.
2. For the weekly membership subscription, same as a normal weekly subscription, you need to tap "Claim" every day to claim all the diamonds.
Q7: What do I get from a weekly membership subscription?
1. You can claim 50 diamonds per day for 7 days.
2. Additionally you can get 100 bonus diamonds for your first-time subscription.
Q8: What bonus can I get for my first subscription?
You can get 100 bonus diamonds for the first subscription.
Q9: How do I cancel my subscription in Google Play?
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu "Subscriptions".
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap "Cancel Subscription".
6. Follow the instructions.
Q10: How do I cancel my subscription in App Store?
1. Launch the "Settings" app.
2. Tap "iTunes & App Store".
3. Tap on your Apple ID.
4. Tap "View Apple ID" when the pop-up window appears.
5. Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
6. Tap "Subscriptions".
7. Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
Q11: What if my credit card stops working during the subscription period?
The subscription will be canceled if your card will fail to be automatically charged.
Q12: What will happen if I change my FF account and subscribe again, but using the same platform account (GP, iOS)?
You cannot subscribe to the same packages for more than 1 time using the same platform account. You need to change your platform account to subscribe as well if you want to subscribe to the same package for another FF account.