What is Free Fire MAX?
Free Fire MAX is a standalone app (a separate app from the original Free Fire app) that offers users the same Free Fire gameplay that many know and love, but with enhanced specs.
What is the difference between Free Fire MAX and Free Fire?
Free Fire MAX is the more spec-heavy version, which is identical in terms of gameplay but includes more advanced effects, animations, and graphics to deepen the immersion and enhance the overall user experience. Free Fire MAX will also sport new features (like Craftland, new lobby etc) to provide a special experience to Free Fire MAX players.
Account data – including account progress and game items – are synced across both applications; players can use their existing Free Fire account to log in to Free Fire MAX.
1. Exclusive Features
Log In Video
- During login, players will see a video made for the patch’s biggest event instead of a still image.
360 Degree Lobby
- A private, customizable lobby for players to display their items.
- Continue to add in new features so all players have their unique hideout.
Premium log in experience - 360-degree lobby
Customizable Item Display Area
- Vehicle Display
- Gloo Wall Display
- Rank Display
- Weapon Rack (can display up to 3 weapons at the same time)
Create Your Own and Play
- Free to create your own map.
- Finished maps can be uploaded to the server.
- Free Fire MAX’s players can invite their friends from Free Fire and Free Fire MAX to play on the maps.
- The invitation will require a Craftland room card.
- Cross-Play will be supported but creating is FFM only for now.
- Players are able to share the maps for others to host.
- Players can like, subscribe and share the maps
3. Realistic Map
- Graphics of Free Fire MAX is greatly enhanced in all maps with higher resolutions, which brings players next level HD map
- Adding a new map special effects to provide a more realistic and premium game experience.
- Ex: Water reflection effect, enhanced safe zone effect, dusting effect, fallen leaves when shooting on the trees
New Map - Bermuda MAX
- Clock Tower and Factory area have been redesigned, adding details of the inside and outside of the structures, plants, and more
4. Immersive Gameplay
Enhanced visual effect:
1. Enhanced animation
- Animation, such as running, jumping, crawling, is renewed to be more realistic and smoother. Special animation, such as eating mushrooms and parachuting, is optimized as well.
2. New weapon animation
- Reloading animation of weapons is reworked for most weapons and is popular among players.
- Weapon and explosive sound are renewed to be more realistic
1. Weapon Tracer effect
- Increased tracer’s visibility from players’ perspective only for fairness.
2. Bullet hole effect
- Bullet Hole will appear on the wall and items inside the map. (Training Grounds only)
3. Vehicle effect: Breaking lights, tire path, etc. (only Free Fire MAX’s players can see their own effect for a better experience, in order to ensure the game fairness)
Minimum requirements for Free Fire MAX vs Free Fire:
|Free Fire MAX||Free Fire|
|CPU：||Dual core 1.2GHz||iPhone 6s||Dual core 1.2GHz||iPhone 5s|
|RAM：||2GB||Version: iOS 11||1GB||Version: iOS 9|
|Version||Android 4.4||Android 4.4|
Recommended requirements for Free Fire MAX vs Free Fire:
|Free Fire MAX||Free Fire|
|CPU：||Octa core 2.0GHZ||iPhone 7||Octa core 1.8GHz||iPhone 7|
|RAM：||4GB||Version: iOS 11+||3GB||Version: iOS 11+|
|Version||Android 7||Android 7|
Note: Even if your device does not meet minimum requirements you still will be able to play, but it may cause issues with your game experience.
Pre-registration for Free Fire Max
TAKE NOTE: All rewards will be available for claiming ONLY after Free Fire MAX is officially launched.
The pre-registration website is already launched. Players are able to open it in the game.
Players will get the milestone rewards when the pre-registered players' amount reaches the threshold. Players who have invited the top 10 will be eligible to redeem the top 10 rewards.
- Players can only collect the rewards from Free Fire MAX with the same login account used on the pre-registration website.
- Definition of successfully inviting a friend: "Your friend has successfully completed pre-registration through your invitation"
- In the event of the same number of qualifying invites, players will be ranked according to the time order when the number of invitations is reached.
- Players with the same number of qualifying invitations as the 10th ranked player will also receive rewards.
Q: When can I get my free rewards for the Free Fire MAX community?
A: You can redeem the milestone rewards on Free Fire MAX rewards redemption page after Free Fire MAX is released.
Q: When can I get the squad up rewards?
A: You can redeem the squad up rewards in Free Fire MAX rewards redemption page after Free Fire MAX is released.
Q: When can I get my ranking exclusive rewards?
A: You can redeem the ranking exclusive rewards in Free Fire MAX rewards redemption page after Free Fire MAX is released.
Q: I joined a friend's squad up the team, where are my rewards?
A: You will receive the rewards on the Free Fire MAX rewards redemption page.