Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What will happen if I do not Pre-Register for the Server Launch?
You will be migrated to Bangladesh Server if you are only playing from Bangladesh but you won’t be eligible for Pre-Registration Rewards.
2. Can I transfer my account from another region to Bangladesh Server?
No. Only Bangladesh Players from India Server can transfer their accounts to Bangladesh Server.
3. What if I accidentally Pre-Registered for the transfer of my account to Bangladesh Server?
When we launch the Bangladesh server, we will double-check that only players playing from Bangladesh get transferred. Please don't worry if you have accidentally clicked on the pre-register button.
For accounts that were wrongly transferred from IND server to a new Bangladesh server, or accounts that supposed to be transferred but still are in IND server, players may submit a Region Transfer request.
Only requests submitted following this guide will be processed:
1. When submitting a request choose Bangladesh region:
2. Choose Region Transfer as a Type of Request:
3. Choose one of the following Types of Region Transfer Issues.
Our scope of support is limited only to the issues listed above.
4. Fill in other required information, description, and press Submit.
- Requests for issues not listed above and/or submitted wrongly will not be entertained.
- Sending multiple requests will not hasten the process and requests may be marked as spam
- Region Transfer requests will be accepted only for India, Nepal, and Bangladesh countries only if qualified for transfer, requests from players from other countries and regions will not be entertained