1. What is AFK and how does the warning work?
AFK is an acronym in English that means "away from keyboard", it is an abbreviation used in certain industries (gaming, technology, etc); to denote that someone is not active or disconnected during an activity or game.
For Free Fire, it means that during a Clash Squad game, you were disconnected from the game for more than 60 seconds; resulting in the system sending you automatic notifications (AFK messages).
2. How the AFK system works?
1. If you disconnect from Free Fire and successfully reconnect WITHIN 120 seconds, there will be no penalty.
2. If you disconnect from Free Fire and reconnect AFTER 120 seconds, your CS Rank match will be counted as a loss, even if your team wins the match. Your account will also be marked with 1 AFK count.
3. If you are online in the game, but NOT performing any action for more than 120 seconds, your CS Rank match will be counted as a loss, even if your team wins the match. Your account will also be marked with 1 AFK count.
When your account is marked with 3 or more AFK counts, an AFK Warning Mail will be sent to you.
When your account is marked with 8 AFK counts, you will be prohibited from playing CS Rank Mode.
Every time you play with a CS Casual match or CS Rank match without any AFK behavior, your account's AFK count will be reduced by 1.
As long as your account's AFK count is below 8, you will be allowed to play CS Rank Mode.