If you are using Android 7.0 and below, check if Free Fire data is restricted by following the steps below:
To view and restrict background data usage by app:
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Network & internet Data usage.
- Tap Mobile data usage.
- To find the app, scroll down.
- To see more details and options, tap the app's name.
- "Total" is this app's data usage for the cycle.
- "Foreground" is how much data the app has used while you’re using it.
- "Background" is how much data the app has used while you’re not using it.
- Change background mobile data usage.
- To restrict background data usage for this app, turn off Background data.
- To allow unrestricted mobile data usage when data saver is on, turn on Unrestricted data usage.